‘Echelon’ classifies institutions or persons held in high esteem by referring to them as part of the “upper” or “top” echelon. It conjures up the image of people who have ascended to the top rungs of the society.
Echelon befits the developers and architect who came together to create a space that is top notch and also to the audience who can make a distinction between any home and one that fits their distinguished status.
Echelon @ Alexandra presents a new residential condominium in Singapore Alexandra enclave, District 3. Being at the fringe of good class bungalows in Tanglin defines a new lifestyle for aspiring modern cosmopolitan for residents @ Echelon with sweeping views of vast greenery and blue skies.
- Designed by award winning architect firm, SCDA Architects, whose works include The MarQ, The Ladyhill, Lincoln Modern etc.
- 43-storey high
- Unit with spacious, regular and efficient layout
- The 3 & 4-bedroom premium loft units enjoy
- Enjoy a double height volume of 270 degree view from its Living/Dining space extend its experience beyond its bounded walls, into balconies designed to give the home owners a ‘sky’ dining experience
- private lift access
- Good quality sanitary wares and fittings such as DURAVIT and GROHE for bathrooms
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with branded appliances from SMEG, WHIRLPOOL washer cum dryer
- Hyflux Ultra Filter Drinking water System with Antioxidant Alkaline for all units
- Block harmful virus
- Instant purified water, save energy from boiling
- Helps neutralize acidic waste and balance body PH
- Home Energy Monitoring System for Type C3A, C3B, C4A , C4B, D1A, D1B, PH1 and PH2 only
- A customised setup that provides real time monitoring and management of the apartment’s energy consumption for air-conditioning, lighting and other electrical appliances, so as to help homeowners make suitable lifestyle adjustments to derive direct savings on their utility expenses.
- Short walk to Redhill MRT Station
- Located within an established residential estate and a short 10 minutes’ drive to Orchard Road, the central Business District, Marina Bay and the Southern Waterfront.
- Well situated at the heart of three well-developed neighbourhoods — Queenstown, Redhill and Tiong Bahru — provide a wide range of business, leisure and dining amenities as well as excellent public transport connection.
- Well connected to major arterial roads and expressway such as Alexandra Road, Tanglin Road and Ayer Rajah Expressway.
Dinning and Retail
- Short drive to a wide range of recreation and dining amenities such as:
- IKEA Alexandra, Queensway Shopping Centre and The Anchorage
- The Star Vista – new retail and entertainment hub with over 100 stores located next to Buona Vista MRT
- Tiong Bahru Plaza
- Holland Village and Dempsey Hill
- Sentosa – Casino, Universal Studio etc.
- Shopping malls along Orchard Road
Parks and Greenery
- Mount Faber Park – Henderson Waves, The Southern Ridges and Mount Faber Cable Car Station.
- The Hortpark at Pasir Panjang is a major new green attraction. The walk, which will stretch from Mount Faber to Kent Ridge Park, will boast elevated walkways in the midst of treetop greenery and dramatic pedestrian overhead bridges over Henderson and Alexandra Roads.
- A new Alexandra Canal Linear Park will lead from Commonwealth Avenue to Zion Road. The landscaping improvements to the canal will make this a pleasant and distinctive public space and provide easier access into the city for pedestrians.
Demand for rental from expats working in the business parks in the vicinity :
- One North – A 200-ha development strategically positioned in the heart of Singapore, one-north is designed to host a cluster of world-class research facilities and business parks, all built to support growth in Biomedical Sciences, Infocomm Technology (ICT), Media, Physical Sciences and Engineering.
- Mapletree Business City – an integrated business hub with office and complete with recreation amenities
- Close to reputable schools such as Crescent Girls School, Gan Eng Seng Primary and Secondary School, CHIJ St Theresa Convent and Universities such as Management Development Institute of Singapore
- High open volume of lushly planted sky terraces located at intermediate levels of the tower promotes a vertical garden living experience
- Large open courtyard at ground floor allows natural light and ventilation into basement levels
- Pneumatic waste system with separate chute for recyclables